Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Topic? No Topic? I DON'T CARE LOL




T: Yo!
M: YoYo!
M: Where have you been?
T: I'm busy to clean my desktop lol



T: Like that lol
M: OwO

T: Just kidding. I was busy about private issue.
T: Anyway, I need to say "Thank You" and "Sorry"
M: What did you do?
T: I went afk during transaction was not done.
T: Unstoppable (Angel/Priest) I still have 350T ring. Please leave comment on this blog or if someone know him, please let him know I want to take a contact. Sorry about it >.<

M; And Thank you to who?
T: Thank you for Exodus
T: He discounted Mystery Stone 2m ea which means I could save 6m lol.
M: Dam you cannot pay even 6m?
T: Yea I'm such as poor player >-<
M: @w@:::: Stop Buying Jar....
T: HMMM How Do you know it?!?!?! Ya I got 5jars now.
M: I Checked your bag!
T: My Privacy...........?
M: It's already died :D
T: dam. I need to make another alt char xP

T: LF>>350~380lv Jar open PT

Message to Master of Sakura Saurian.
I'm sorry to be inactive this weekend and I may not be able to log in this week and next week too. I'm gonna start playing well since 2weeks later :D






No comments:

Post a Comment