Thursday, March 5, 2015

My thought of GM Buff

My thought of GM Buff
Navigator: Tenacity/Miku
M: Hello Tenacity!
T: Hello Miku

M: Today I want to know about GM buff
Y: Ok!



M: What is GM buff?
T: Simply to say awesome buff!!

M: How is it awesome?
M: You can have passion fire and light wing as you drink RedBull?xD
T: haha yea it's kind of RedBull (You can't get wing if you drink RedBull in real life Lol)

M: Do you have picture of GM Buff?
T: Yes I do! Let's show you















M: 8k...? @w@
T: Yea it's awesome isn't it?!
M: Isn't it too much damage?
M: I'm Superman when I get it, but we may face many ks with this?
T: Hmm. I have gotten ks when I have GM buff in AMB10 map.
M: It is what I worry about with this event >.<
T: Ikr
T/M: Be gentle No ks when you have GM buff! <3

M: By the way, why your lv is still so low even though you had GM buff.
T: shhhh :P
M: Won't you kick from Saurian if your lv is low?
T: True, but Main Quest is very important factor in this game.
M: any other excuse?
T: >.<::: I'm not rushing lv! 
M: Ok your excuse is done? 
T: yea... I'll grind harder
M: Good Luck! :D

T: One more thing guys.
T: I'm not Tenacious who is the great guy in old server.
M: I don't know who is Tenacious, but I'm sure Tenacity is not great as him Lol
T: x_x thx harsh comment

T/M: Have a Good Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment