Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Thought of Resistance in PvP Part.2

My Thought of Resistance (Against Skill) in PvP
Navigator: Miku/Tenacity

T: Hi Miku
M: hmmm
T: What's wrong with you?
M: I feel bored to talk with only you lol
T: LOL That's sad :(. But yea, we need more Navigator.
T/M: We accept your favorite Anime/Manga/Game/Novel character to be Navigator :D

T: Ok today's topic is Resistance of PvP part.2!



M: Part2? We already learned what abnormal attack is.
M: I'm ready to go Gv with Green Onion Stick Sword <3 I have Gv at 0:00. Let's see how I will be pro!
T: Wa... Wait! oh jeez. She is gone.....

....................
...................
.............
........
M: Back.... I died 20times. Guild member kicked me out TwT.
T: I told you that you need to learn deeply about abnormal attack!
M: Ok Tenacity!

M: Can we have skill which solute abnormal attack by ourselves?
T: Yes. Some of characters have skills which are against abnormal attack.
T: Self-Protect and Party including own protect Skill

M: Which skill is Self-Protect?
T: Mighty Will (Squire) / Stand (Monk) / Side Step (Monk) / Snake Skin (Champion)

  •  Mighty Will: Abnormal Resistance Skill Level*1.5% / Stun Resistance 100%
  • Stand: Stan Resistance Skill Lv+70%
  • Side Step: Stan Resistance Skill lv+80
  • SnakeSkin: Abnormal Resistance Skill lv + 10


M: Which skill is Party including own protect skill?
T: Bless (Priest) / Ward ( Priest) / Arch (Priest) / EG ( Priest) 
T: Poison Neutralization (Thief) / Herbal Remedies (monk) 

  • Bless: Abnormal resistance 50+2 x Skill lv (%)
  • Ward: Drop resistance 60+2x skill lv (%)
  • Arch: curse 85%/drop 90%/abnormal 95%
  • EG: Curse 20%/ drop 35% / abnormal 50%
  • Poison Neutralization: Stun 85% / abnormal 85%
M: Does any skill have which cure your abnormal attack?
T: Judgement Days (angel) / Medical throw (princess) / Redemption (Priest)


  • Judgement Days: cure pt members all abnormal damage
  • Medical Throw:Days: cure pt members all abnormal damage 
  • Redemption: Days: cure pt members all abnormal damage  (6sec/1ea passive)

M: huh I almost understand about all abnormal damage.
T: Great!
M: However, I can't protect myself from those attack?
T: You can! Next Step will be resistance option item / cure items.
M: Ok <3
T/M: See you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment